Wild Young Heart

A blog of blurbs, tips, stories, cool ish and advice.

#In2010 - My Goals for the Year of 2010

It's about that time of year when people start asking about New Years resolutions.. Eh, well,, we all either make them, or don't bother.. And those of us who make them end up taking some things off the list or not really fullfilling everything.. I for one know I won't set myself up for that.. So I set goals within my means.. But this year,, I want to make an attitude change,, maybe not a complete change,, but a few tweaks would be sufficient.. Let's start ...

1. Enhance and correcting my "I don't give a fuck" attitude.


    Okay,, well,, it's not like I have a bad attitude or anything but to some people I may come across as mean because I don't seem to care about too much. In reality, I do, but I just have a heavy case of nonchalantness.. So yeah.. Towards the end of 09 I REALLY started putting my "I don't give a fuck" attitude into action. So many things were going on and the only way to bypass it and let it roll off of my back was to simply say .. "Eh, Fuck it". But I DID use that method in situations that I couldve done something better and in the upcoming year,, I plan to "correct" that.. I know that sometimes I end up hurting people feelings that way. So I'll work on that.. But I also plan on putting it into effect in more areas of my life. That'll be fun.

2. Keeping my freaking mouth closed!


   I mean this in the sense of,, "thinking before I speak". Since I have this really smart mouth, I usually just let my smart remarks roll out without thinking about the effect they may have. It's so hard to keep them in but I've been working towards that for the past month. I also mean this to say that I should just shutup when people are talking about someone aka gossiping .. Or anything else.. I'll just sit and nod.. Because when push comes to shove I WONT be in the middle of that shit.

3. Be more talkative.

   Even with me being a smart mouth,, I'm not the super talkative type. I mean,, I'm not HELLA shy like when people don't speak at all to people they don't know. I'll speak to u in a minute,, no problem... But I don't really hold much conversation. It's a habit I have to kick. I'm fairly outgoing but I need to be like.. Awesomely outgoing.. So #in2020 I'm going to crank my personality up a notch and be a little more out there.

4. Forget and forgive the bad things that happened #in2009.

Yeah, alot of SHIT when down #in2009 and it's changed a hole bunch of things. Some for better, some for worse,, but all in all.. It still contributed to the person I am today.. Which is a way better person I knew Before 2009 began. So I'm thankful for what I do have. Always. I usually look on the brightside of any situation even in the worst of them. It's my only way of remaining sane.


5. Budget Better


That's self explainitory. I'm a spender... It's also a bad habit that must GO

6. Lose Weight.


I mean... I'm not really heavy or anyhing but im not happy with my size either. Most people tell me I don't need to lose weight but there's been people that said I DO. But of course, I'm dong what I want to do and thats all that matters.. I'm an even 144lbs right now & my goal for this year is 130lbs. My goal #in2009 was 142lbs,, which I pretty much almost got down to.. I started at 152lbs :( .. So yeah.. I wanna make that happen.. beginning.. two days ago lol.


So yeah, basically that's all of the things I wanna do.. I mean, besides other things that I want but those things rely on how things play out in the near future,, so I can't be sure if they are even possible yet...

What are YOUR New Years Resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment