Wild Young Heart

A blog of blurbs, tips, stories, cool ish and advice.

What the.... is going onnnn

Hey luvvies. I shan't go into the gory details but I am ONE CONFUSED CHICK right now. SO much has went down in the past 12 hours or so.. I can barely comprehend. My mind is moving so fast and I can't handle it.  As I type this, the words are blurry to me. No, I don't wear glasses either. I have 20/20 vision, thank you ! =) but yesterday, i did some research to figure out why the HECK this happens all of the time. It usually begins with me having a slight headache then feeling lightheaded.. after that, I have the HARDEST time focusing and seeing straight. It's been going on for maybe 2 1/2 months now.

Sooo yah, i researched a little. I'm a fairly healthy female but what i found out is that I'm probably not getting enough iron. Not having enough of it causes these symptoms that I have, which are the symptoms for Iron Deficiency Anemia. Also, as I stated in an earlier post, I drink ALOT of tea. I'm craving some right now!! Drinks such as tea and coffee decrease the body ability to absorb iron from our foods and I believe the right there is my problem. It makes sense and all the pieces of my problem fit together perfectly. I also see that that whole light headed blurred vision thing happens when i'm mad, or sad or something.

Eh, hopefully i get over it one day because it's annoying that it happens randomly, like in class or something... Blah. i wanna learn Tai chi... yeah, that was random.. but im doing Yoga tonight.. Ttyl  tweeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment