Wild Young Heart

A blog of blurbs, tips, stories, cool ish and advice.

Welcome!



Hello!! Welcome to the "Wild Young Heart" blog, Located on the "Wild Young Soul" website! I want to take a moment to tell you all the main purpose of this site.

1.) To be a general blog. I want to share my experiences with people and I want theirs to be shared with me. We all learn form our mistakes and have ups and downs so why not be in it together?

2.) Support. I am going to start a weight loss challenge that I will talk about later. I would LOVE for some other people to do it along with me so we can exchange results and just be there for each other.

3.) Idea sharing. Sharing tips and ideas is also what this site is aiming at. Whenever i stumble upon something cool I always want to tell someone. Plus, sharing your ideas with others is a really great idea. You NEVER know what 10x more fantastical idea you may spark.

So by now I'm sure you've realized that this is mainly a place for creativity and inspiration. So if that sounds like something you wouldn't mind getting into, follow it!
 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment