Wild Young Heart

A blog of blurbs, tips, stories, cool ish and advice.

Carpe Diem

So, I’m having a moment lol. It’s just that for the past 3 months I’ve been THROUGH it. And although I’ve been through it PLENTY of times before, this time took the cake. I won’t get specific and reveal details but I will let you know that it was/is not pretty. Several things have been occurring all at the same time and it breaks me down piece by piece every day. Lately though, I’ve been learning to take it all in and blow it back out. Looking at it and not worrying about things takes a GREAT burden off of my MIND. I’ve also learned to live as if I won’t see tomorrow. Carpe Diem is my favorite phrase. "Seize the Day".  We all know that tomorrow is never promised so don’t spend what could be your last day worrying and dwelling on problems… Or PEOPLE for that matter.

…Yeah, I said people. People can determine your whole mood. One person can play on your mind for as long as they like as long as you allow their words or actions to faze you. Some people call these folks HATERS, but I don’t. Some call them confused fans, but I don’t. I like to refer to these people as admirers. NO ONE dwells on a person *that does nothing to them* for so long just because they don’t like them. They’re not “hating” on your style, personality, life, whatever may be the case, they LIKE it. But, because they don’t have nor can attain some of your attributes, such as life or personality, they will down talk what you have to try to make you feel bad about it. Now, this is not really happening to me exactly at the moment, nor would I care if it did, but I thought I’d speak on it. Actually, I wouldn’t even think about it because I KNOW that I have bigger things to worry about. Hell, I’m 29 years old out in these streets lol.


But yeah, anyways…I just want my beautiful people to not let anything get in their way of doing anything and let nothing hold you back from achieving your full potential. Rocks may be thrown but you have to learn to dodge and ignore them. Averting attention to the negative lets the positive slip away. So God speed you!

Seize the day, or time regretting the time you lost... -Avenged Sevenfold said that in a song once. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment