Wild Young Heart

A blog of blurbs, tips, stories, cool ish and advice.

KiannaLuv21's Weight Loss Challenge





I've been following a girl on Youtube by the name of Kianna.(Her old picture is above) What amazes me about her is that, over the span of 3-4 months, she has SHEDED 40lbs. (See her NEW picture below) You may think, "Oh, She took diet pills", or something of that sort, but that's definitely NOT the case. Kiannaluv21 's youtube page consists of countless hair weaving and weight loss videos. I began watching her back in February, right after she began her weight loss journey in January.

A little Background:

In January, Kianna began a detox cleanse called "The Master Cleanse". The master cleanse is usually referred to as the 'Lemonade Diet' and from personal experience, is NOT easy. It requires you to drink an odd mixture of water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup daily and typically lasts anywhere from 5 to 40 days. Kianna only completed 10 days but I couldn't get past day 2. :( .


New Game Plan:

Fast forward a little to June 2009 and Kianna has found a better way of eliminating her excess fat. It's not really rocket science to figure out that smaller portions of food and exercise contributes to weight loss, but you must have a very focused mind to commit to that theory. Cravings occur but if youp have the required willpower to overcome them, this will work for you. She does give a multitude of tops and advice on her blog and she just created a website to help her viewers. It's not quite finished yet but it's based off of a weight loss challenge she poses to us. The site already has a forum about 'Thinspiration' and is full of pictures of ideal sized bodies to keep us motivated.

I think this is an excellent idea and will help so many of so many people overcome their weight loss struggles. Back when Kianna began this, she was 170lbs and by the end of August she was an even 130lbs. I got so much motivation out of just SEEING this transformation happen before my own eyes that i've decided to go ahead and try this out. As of TODAY, I will begin watching what I eat more and starting a regular exercise routine. I usually watch what I eat anyway but i've been WAY to lenient lately.

I currently weigh in at 143lbs will a ultimate goal weight of 130lbs. Last December I weighed 152lbs and lost that weight by cutting calories alone. So now, I have to step it up. I HIGHLY encourage anyone looking to lose weight to join this challenege with me :).. Check out Kiannaluv21 's new site HERE .


0 comments:

Post a Comment