Wild Young Heart

A blog of blurbs, tips, stories, cool ish and advice.

Sad Face


So, I was doing my 365 Photo Project thingy and taking pics & they were building up. I was gonna put them up in bulk. But, The fateful friday before last I decided to attend a stepshow at our school. I Still had my messenger bag, which I really wanted to drop off at the apt first but i knew i'd miss alot so i went straight there after work. When it was wayyy over, i realized that I lost it :( . I rarely lose big items like that and i was sad because I had just recently dropped about $200.00 on my touchscreen, wide screened beauty. I guess thats the end of my photo project.

Ugh, It has yet to turn up to the lost and found and i KNOW it won't wither, but I check anyways.. If anyone see's my baby, tell her i miss her. She was my favorite camera I've ever had. I'm over it now, no use crying over spilled milk, ya know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment