Wild Young Heart

A blog of blurbs, tips, stories, cool ish and advice.

365 Photo Project


I've decided to take the 365 Day Photo Project . Why? Well, after reading about what it is and what it's about, it kinda touched me. Like, I've been going through so much that it's unimaginable but you have to keep a steady head through it all. As much as I try not to let it show, sometimes you just know theres a telltale sign in your face, your body language, etc. So my goal is to capture this everyday. Whether i'm sad, happy, angry, or surprised.. I think it'll be a good to do some self discovering. So, i'll be posting the pictures here with comments as i go along. You all should try this out too! I really believe it'll tell you a few things about yourself.


~Lady K~

0 comments:

Post a Comment